onespeakerforthedead asked: 4, 6, 8, 9
Last time I was in an arena full of kids they tried to kill me.– Josh Hutcherson presenting at the Kid’s Choice Awards (via peetasfakeleg)
55 Reading Questions
1. Favorite childhood book?
2. What are you reading right now?
3. What books do you have on request at the library?
4. Bad book habit?
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
6. Do you have an e-reader?
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
9. Least favourite book you read this year (so far)?
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year?
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
12. What is your reading comfort zone?
13. Can you read on the bus?
14. Favorite place to read?
15. What is your policy on book lending?
16. Do you ever dog-ear books?
17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
18. Not even with text books?
19. What is your favourite language to read in?
20. What makes you love a book?
21. What will inspire you to recommend a book?
22. Favorite genre?
23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did)?
24. Favourite biography?
25. Have you ever read a self-help book?
26. Favourite cookbook?
27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)?
28. Favorite reading snack?
29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience.
30. How often do you agree with critics about a book?
31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose?
33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read?
34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin?
35. Favorite Poet?
36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
37. How often have you returned books to the library unread?
38. Favorite fictional character?
39. Favourite fictional villain?
40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation?
41. The longest I’ve gone without reading.
42. Name a book that you could/would not finish.
43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading?
44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel?
45. Most disappointing film adaptation?
46. The most money I’ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time?
47. How often do you skim a book before reading it?
48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through?
49. Do you like to keep your books organized?
50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them?
51. Are there any books you’ve been avoiding?
52. Name a book that made you angry.
53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did?
54. A book that you expected to like but didn’t?
55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading?
Anon on. GO!
How do you explain to a nonreader that books aren’t just things but treasured...– Laura Jensen Walker (Daring Chloe)
shamelessliberty asked: What happens if you reblog?
If you are a Doctor Who fan, just reblog. It will...
HBP: How did Harry not realize the hand writing in...
slytherin-in-the-tardis: stillnot-ginger: starshiprangerjess: 2-beds-and-a-coffee-machine: #because Harry’s an idiot that’s why #For the main character of such a good book series #He really is an idiot #Ooh what is this long skinny broomstick shaped package? #ITS A BROOMSTICK NO WAY #Slytherin house is a snake #heir of slytherin can talk to snakes #HMM I WONDER WHAT’S IN THE CHAMBER...
If you don’t like me, someone else will. If you’re not missing me, someone else...– Anonymous (via myquotelibrary)
I see people on my dashboard being like "Omg, if...
And I’m just thinking, do you know how happy I’d be if anything I posted got that many notes? Just saying.
The one that angers you controls you. Don’t give anyone that power, especially...– Anonymous (via myquotelibrary)
Reblog if you have in any way been emotionally...
travellerintime: thegingerintheredjumper: messydreamer:
taste-dont-waste: Shakespeare Insult Kit Combine one word from each of the three columns below, prefaced with “Thou”: Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 artless base-court apple-john bawdy bat-fowling baggage beslubbering beef-witted barnacle bootless beetle-headed bladder churlish boil-brained ...
every teacher before they draw on the board: im not an artist
How many Freudian analysts does it take to change...
johnfenixaran: Two. One to change it, and the other to hold the penis. LADDER. I MEANT LADDER.
felopez: APRIL FOOLS DAY IS COMING
During a campaign stop with a group of young Republicans, Mr. Santorum took...– What a despicable, frothy ass. (via davenport-6)
probablystilladoreyou: Hey, followers. You who know me are aware that I’ve never done this before and I wouldn’t play with something serious, so I’d like to ask for your help. My little sister is with a problem in her feet and she can’t walk without feeling pain. My mother needs to buy her an orthopedic boot and she doesn’t have any money at this moment. I need to help her and my only quick...
vondell-swain: it’s always weird when you’re following several different people who are frustrated about people on tumblr arguing but you’re not actually following any of the people doing any of the arguing so you just see a bunch of people who are like “hey everybody should really just chill out” and then you’re just like yes i suppose that is good general advice
mfreems: you can keep your superwholock because there will never be a better crossover than the jimmy timmy power hour
Name a fandom you know I know and I'll tell you
youkais: 1. The first character I first fell in love with 2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now 3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t 4. The character I love that everyone else hates 5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer 6. The character I would totally smooch 7. The character I’d want to be like 8. The character I’d slap 9. A pairing that I...
itsnotsilly: misstrinket: do you ever read a fan fiction summary and just feel like or a GKM prompt
Forever paranoid that I annoy every person I talk to.